The Ponist Law Group’s (PLG) clients had purchased a new, high-end home for $3.1 million several years back. The home was supposed to be their dream home but, instead, it turned out to be a nightmare. Shortly after the close of escrow, our clients discovered significant construction defects. PLG filed suit on behalf of our clients against the developer-sellers as well as the real agent and brokerage company and, after a series of victories in Court—including an award of summary adjudication as well as issue and evidentiary sanctions—we were able to obtain a settlement on behalf of our clients for rescission and $8.85 million.
Nationwide Biweekly Administration, Inc., Loan Payment Administration, LLC, and Daniel S. Lipsky, the alleged alter ego, principal and sole shareholder of Nationwide and Loan Payment (collectively petitioners) operate a debt payment service that claims to reduce the amount of interest owed by accelerating debt repayment via an extra annual payment.
- PLG Attorney Sean Ponist to Present on “Successfully Medicating Real Estate Case” on September 28, 2023. September 20, 2023
- PLG Attorneys Sean Ponist and Cary McReynolds to Lecture on Rescission of Real Property Transactions on September 15, 2023 September 6, 2023
- The Ponist Law Group Obtains $8.85 Million Settlement for Clients August 17, 2023
- SDCBA Civil Litigation Section Hosts Summer Social June 16, 2023
- Sean Ponist Named to Both the San Diego Super Lawyers List and the Northern California Super Lawyers List for 2022 January 10, 2023
- Real Estate Standard of Care September 12, 2022
- Sean Ponist Named to the 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers List January 16, 2022
- Attorney Sean Ponist Named to the 2021 San Diego Super Lawyers List December 16, 2021