Real Estate Brokerage During These Extraordinary Times
Join us on September 9, 2020 to hear from Sean Ponist and other leading real estate professionals as they discuss “Real Estate Brokerage During These Extraordinary Times.” The presentation will look at new laws and current issues affecting real estate brokerage industry during these extraordinary times, including:
- Recent dual agency cases and issues—the conflicts, the ethics and the liability;
- Navigating broker duties—e.g., the duty to inspect and disclose vs. the obligation
to shelter-in-place, etc.;
- Agent advertising and promoting—when boasting becomes actionable;
- Standard of care for agents involved in distressed sales, e.g., short sales and foreclosures;
- New COVID-19 disclosures and other disclosures in real estate transactions.
This program is sponsored by the Real Property section of the San Francisco Bar Association and will be held on September 9, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm.
Click here to download the event flyer